IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Thomas Langdon, active 1800, British, Bishop Thomas Percy, Bishop of Dromore, 1793
Bishop Thomas Percy, Bishop of Dromore
- Watercolor, gouache and gum arabic on ivory in rose gold locket with hanger
- Image: 3 3/8 × 2 3/4 inches (8.5 × 7 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, on verso: "Thomas Percy DD | Bishop of Dromore"
Signed and dated in brown ink, verso: "Langdon | pixt. | 1793"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Ann and Kenneth Rapoport
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Miniatures
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- man | portrait | tapestry | wig
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.