- Bishop Thomas Percy, Bishop of Dromore
- Watercolor, gouache and gum arabic on ivory in rose gold locket with hanger
- Image: 3 3/8 × 2 3/4 inches (8.5 × 7 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, on verso: "Thomas Percy DD | Bishop of Dromore"
Signed and dated in brown ink, verso: "Langdon | pixt. | 1793"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Ann and Kenneth Rapoport
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Miniatures
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- man | portrait | tapestry | wig
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Langdon, active 1800, British, Bishop Thomas Percy, Bishop of Dromore, 1793
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.