- Gefaler Cathedral
- Etching on medium, smooth, beige, wove paper, adhered to linen
- Sheet: 35 7/16 × 25 13/16 inches (90 × 65.6 cm), Plate: 28 15/16 × 18 7/8 inches (73.5 × 48 cm), and Image: 28 3/8 × 18 1/2 inches (72 × 47 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, below plate, lower left: "Gefaler Cathedral | R.1484d."
Lettered within image, lower right: "19[AHH initials in monogram]]01"; below image, center: London. Published Novemer 7th 1901 by Robt. Dunthorne. 5, Vigo Street, London, W."
Signed in graphite, below plate, lower right: "Axel H. Haig"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Janet and James Sale, Yale BA 1960
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | religious and mythological subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Axel Herman Haig, 1835–1921, British, Gefaler Cathedral, 1901
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.