IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by Joseph Pennell, 1860–1926, American, The Brooklyn Bridge, 1921
The Brooklyn Bridge
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 5/8 × 7 1/2 inches (27 × 19 cm), Plate: 9 13/16 × 6 7/8 inches (25 × 17.5 cm)
Signed in graphite, below plate, center: "Jo Pennell imp"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Janet and James Sale, Yale BA 1960
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cityscape
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.