- A Long String of Resolutions for the New Year (Left)
- Etching with hand coloring in watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 11 × 40 1/2 inches (27.9 × 102.9 cm)
Extensive lettered above figures. Lettered below image, lower left: "Desgin'd by G. M Woodward."; lower right, text cut off:" A Long Stri"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Bequest of William S. Konecky
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Isaac Cruikshank, 1756–1810, British, A Long String of Resolutions for the New Year (Left), 1792
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.