Shelton Hall Lands
- Part Of:
- Pen and brown ink and watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 15 × 22 1/2 inches (38.1 × 57.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and brown ink, center: "Matthews | Shelton"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | designs | house | surveys
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Norfolk | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.