Shelton Hall Lands
- Part Of:
- Pen and brown ink and watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 15 × 22 1/2 inches (38.1 × 57.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and brown ink, center: "Matthews | Shelton"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | designs | house | surveys
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Norfolk | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.