- Etching on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Image: 23 1/4 × 17 inches (59.1 × 43.2 cm), Sheet: 25 1/4 × 20 7/8 inches (64.1 × 53 cm)
Blind embossed: The Printsellers' Association, "AL" (Lugt 2051)
"F W | 1865"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Robert W. Macbeth"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Dr. Lee MacCormick Edwards Collection, Gift of Alison Edwards Curwen
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- autumn | dress | female | figure | foliage | genre subject | tree
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Walker Macbeth, 1848–1910, British, Autumn, 1865