- Etching on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Image: 23 1/4 × 17 inches (59.1 × 43.2 cm) and Sheet: 25 1/4 × 20 7/8 inches (64.1 × 53 cm)
Embossed, lower left: "Print Seller | Association | AL"
"F W | 1865"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Robert W. Macbeth"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Dr. Lee MacCormick Edwards Collection, Gift of Alison Edwards Curwen
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- autumn | dress | female | figure | foliage | genre subject | tree
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Walker Macbeth, 1848–1910, British, Autumn, 1865
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.