Print made by Ernest Stamp, 1869–1942, British, Rainy Day at Cookham, 1894
Rainy Day at Cookham
- Etching on thin, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Image: 4 3/4 × 10 inches (12.1 × 25.4 cm), Plate: 5 7/8 × 11 inches (14.9 × 27.9 cm), and Sheet: 8 5/8 × 14 inches (21.9 × 35.6 cm)
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Ernest Stamp"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Dr. Lee MacCormick Edwards Collection, Gift of Alison Edwards Curwen
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dog (animal) | figures | genre subject | horse (animal) | rain | street | umbrellas
- Associated Places:
- Berkshire | Cookham | England | Europe | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.