- Forest Landscape
- ca. 1834
- Watercolor and gouache on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 16 1/2 × 21 1/2 inches (41.9 × 54.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "43A | 65670 | 70"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Dr. Lee MacCormick Edwards Collection, Gift of Alison Edwards Curwen
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- foliage | forest | landscape | trees | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
Scott Wilcox, Victorian Idyll, Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, cover, V 2811
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John William North, 1842–1924, British, Forest Landscape, ca. 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.