The Lady in White
- Additional Title(s):
Miss Katherine Grant
- ca. 1885
- Etching on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 28 3/8 × 21 7/8 inches (72.1 × 55.6 cm), Plate: 23 1/2 × 18 inches (59.7 × 45.7 cm), and Image: 19 1/2 × 14 3/4 inches (49.5 × 37.5 cm)
Embossed mark, lower left: "Print Sellers | Association | KT"
London. Published June 1st 1887by Olach & Co Berlin Amster & Ruthhardt.
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Hubert Herkomer"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Dr. Lee MacCormick Edwards Collection, Gift of Alison Edwards Curwen
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- gloves | portrait | white
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
Scott Wilcox, Victorian Idyll, Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, p. 29, V 2811