- Boat with Cityscape and Cathedral in Background
- Watercolor and graphite on thin, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Frame: 13 1/2 × 16 1/2 inches (34.3 × 41.9 cm) and Sheet: 6 3/4 × 9 5/8 inches (17.1 × 24.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Francfort on the Main | Cathedral"; inscribed, lower right: "June 20th"
Signed in graphite, lower left: "T. Leonard"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Dr. Lee MacCormick Edwards Collection, Gift of Alison Edwards Curwen
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boat | cathedral | city | cityscape | marine art | water
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, (T. Leonard?), Boat with Cityscape and Cathedral in Background, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.