IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by Richard Hamilton, 1922–2011, British, The Transmogrifications of Bloom, 1984 to 1985
The Transmogrifications of Bloom
- Part Of:
- 1984 to 1985
- Soft-ground etching and aquatint on medium, smooth, white Hahnemuhle wove paper
- Sheet: 29 15/16 × 22 5/16 inches (76 × 56.7 cm), Plate: 20 3/16 × 16 5/16 inches (51.3 × 41.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, below plate, lower left: "74/120"
Signed in graphite, below plate, lower right: "R Hamilton"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art Fund and Gift of Mr. and Mrs. James Duncan, Yale BA 1975
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- literary theme | portrait
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
A Decade of Gifts and Acquisitions (Yale Center for British Art, 2017-06-01 - 2017-08-13) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition] [Exhibition Description]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.