Bronze by Gold
- Part Of:
- 1985 to 1987
- Soft-ground etching, lift-ground aquatint, line engraving, scraper and burnisher in twenty-three colors from five plates on medium, smooth, white Rives wove paper
- Sheet: 29 15/16 × 22 1/16 inches (76 × 56 cm) and Plate: 20 7/8 × 16 3/4 inches (53 × 42.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, below plate, lower left: "Bronze by gold"; lower right: "47/120"
Lettered within plate, upper center: "And | Cochrane"
Signed in graphite, below plate, lower right: "R Hamilton"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art Fund and Gift of Mr. and Mrs. James Duncan, Yale BA 1975
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- literary theme | portrait
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Richard Hamilton, 1922–2011, British, Bronze by Gold, 1985 to 1987