IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
George Cruikshank, 1792–1878, British, Figure Dancing in a Circle, undated
Figure Dancing in a Circle
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Sketch of a Boat
- Part Of:
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 7/8 × 7 inches (12.4 × 17.8 cm), Binding: 4 7/8 inches (12.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, various indecipherable words plus numbers 1 to 9, clockwise; upper center: "all"; center right: "Warm Bath"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.