Christine Keeler, Contact Sheet
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 16 × 19 7/8 inches (40.6 × 50.5 cm)
Inscribed in silver ink, lower left: "Christine Keeler '63 | 2/10"
Blind embossed studio mark: "Lewis Morley"
Signed in silver ink, lower left: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chair | contact sheet | figure study | nude | plywood | portrait
- Associated People:
- Keeler, Christine (1942–), British model
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Christine Keeler, Contact Sheet, 1963
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.