Brian Epstein and Family
- Chromogenic color print on resin-coated photographic paper
- Sheet: 16 × 20 inches (40.6 × 50.8 cm) and Image: 13 1/8 × 19 3/8 inches (33.3 × 49.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Brian Epstein"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- family | house | patio | portrait
- Associated People:
- Epstein, Brian Samuel (1934–1967), popular music entrepreneur and retailer
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.