- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 19 7/8 × 15 7/8 inches (50.5 × 40.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Michael Caine | London | Establisment Studio"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"; stamped on verso: "Return to | Lewis Morley | 21 Albert Street | Leichhardt NSW 2040"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- eyeglasses | portrait
- Associated People:
- Caine, Michael (born 1933), actor and author
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest: