IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Peter O'Toole in 'Baal', 1963
Peter O'Toole in 'Baal'
- Toned gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 20 × 15 7/8 inches (50.8 × 40.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Peter O'Toole | in 'BAAL' stage play | London.
Blind embossed studio mark: "Lewis Morley"; attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cigarette | hands | portrait
- Associated People:
- O’Toole, Peter (1932–2013), actor
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.