IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Patricia Routledge and John Wood in 'Out of My Mind' by Lance Mulcahy and Stanley Daniels, taken 1961, printed 1998
Patricia Routledge and John Wood in 'Out of My Mind' by Lance Mulcahy and Stanley Daniels
- taken 1961, printed 1998
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in blue ink, lower right: "Out of My Mind - Revue Lyric Hammersmith | Patricia Routledge & John Wood - 1961 | by Lewis Morley '98"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed and dated on verso in blue ink, lower left: "Morley '98"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- coat | collar | gloves | hat | portrait
- Associated People:
- Routledge, Patricia (born 1929), actress and singer
Wood, John (1930–2011), actor
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.