- Materials & Techniques:
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 16 × 11 3/4 inches (40.6 × 29.8 cm), Image: 13 × 10 1/8 inches (33 × 25.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Sally Greenhill - Paris"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- coat | portrait | profile | shawl | street | suitcase | woman
- Associated People:
- Greenhill, Sally (active in 20th century), model
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.