Jean Shrimpton and Chris Powell, Racecourse Fashion for 'Go!'
- Gelatin silver print on resin-coated photographic paper
- 12 × 10 inches (30.5 × 25.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Jean Shrimpton's | First Pub. Picture | 'GO' Magazine"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower center: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bowler | coats | fashion | hats | horse (animal) | portrait | topcoat | umbrellas
- Associated People:
- Shrimpton, Jean (born 1942), model and actress
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Jean Shrimpton and Chris Powell, Racecourse Fashion for 'Go!', 1961
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.