- Trafalgar Square Demonstration
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 15 7/8 × 12 inches (40.3 × 30.5 cm) and Image: 11 3/8 × 11 1/2 inches (28.9 × 29.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Trafalgar Sq. | (Aldermaston | March)
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower center: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boy | coats | man | portrait | woman
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | Trafalgar Square | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Trafalgar Square Demonstration, 1958
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.