- Chromogenic color print on semigloss photographic paper
- 10 × 10 inches (25.4 × 25.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Tom Jones"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- blinds | cabinet | curtain | man | portrait | shirt | tie
- Associated People:
- Jones, Tom (born 1940), singer
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.