- Tom Courtenay
- Gelatin silver print on resin-coated photographic paper
- Sheet: 15 5/8 × 11 3/4 inches (39.7 × 29.8 cm) and Image: 12 × 10 inches (30.5 × 25.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, center right: "Tom Courtenay"
Signed on verso in black ink, center right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- portrait | sweater
- Associated People:
- Courtenay, Thomas Daniel “Tom” (born 1937). actor
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Tom Courtenay, 1960s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.