- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 14 × 11 inches (35.6 × 27.9 cm), Image: 13 3/8 × 10 3/8 inches (34 × 26.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Bernard Levin"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- eyeglasses | hand | portrait | smile | suit | tie | waving
- Associated People:
- Levin, (Henry) Bernard (1928–2004), writer and broadcaster
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.