Private Eye, Satire on New British Rail Uniform
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 15 7/8 × 12 inches (40.3 × 30.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Private Eye"; lower center: "Satire on new British Rail uniform"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- coat of arms | coats | hats | magazine | pistol | portrait | satire | uniforms
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Private Eye, Satire on New British Rail Uniform, 1960s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.