- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- 11 7/8 × 16 inches (30.2 × 40.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower center: "Andrew Sinclair (Author) | London"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hand | portrait | tree | window
- Associated People:
- Sinclair, Andrew Annendale (born 1935), novelist, historian, biographer, critic, and filmmaker
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.