Anthony Powell and Riccardo Aragno
- Former Title(s):
Anthony Powell and Richard Arragno
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 15 3/4 × 12 inches (40 × 30.5 cm) and Image: 15 1/8 × 11 1/2 inches (38.4 × 29.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Anthony Powell & Richard Arragno | Playwright | 1963 | Author"
Stamped on verso: "Photograph by Lewis Morley | Printed by Lewis Morley | Subject:"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower center: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bricks | hat | portrait | suit | tie
- Associated People:
- Powell, Anthony Dymoke (1905–2000), writer
Aragno, Riccardo (active in 20th century), writer
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Anthony Powell and Riccardo Aragno, 1963
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.