Peter Everard Smith and Maria Joao
- Former Title(s):
Peter and Joao Evelard Smith
- Gelatin silver print on matte photographic paper
- 12 × 15 7/8 inches (30.5 × 40.3 cm) and 13 1/4 × 8 1/2 inches (33.7 × 21.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Peter & Joao Evelard Smith"
Stamped on verso: "Photograph by Lewis Morley | Printed by Lewis Morley | Subject:"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower center: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arms | hands | legs | nude | portrait
- Associated People:
- Smith, Peter Everard (born 1943), photographer
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Peter Everard Smith and Maria Joao, 1960s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.