Notting Hill Gate
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 11 5/8 × 15 7/8 inches (29.5 × 40.3 cm) and Image: 6 1/2 × 9 7/8 inches (16.5 × 25.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower center: "Notting Hill Gate"
Stamped on verso: "Photograph by Lewis Morley | Printed by Lewis Morley | Subject:"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Morley"; in blue ink, lower right: "Lewis Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cane | doorway | hat | man | papers | portrait | sign | street | trash can
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Greater London | Notting Hill | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.