Edina Ronay, London
- Gelatin silver print on resin-coated photographic paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 × 8 1/2 inches (16.5 × 21.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "A"; in black ink, lower center: "Edina Ronay. | London"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chair | plywood | portrait | woman
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | United Kingdom
- Associated People:
- Ronay, Edina (born 1944), fashion designer and actress
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.