Ann Mollo, Fashion, 'Clothes to Be Seen Dead In'
- Gelatin silver print on resin-coated photographic paper
- Sheet: 10 × 8 inches (25.4 × 20.3 cm) and Image: 7 3/4 × 8 3/8 inches (19.7 × 21.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left to lower right: "Ann Mollo - | Establishment Studio - | Fashion. 'Clothes to Be Seen | Dead In' "
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boots | clothing | coat | fashion | hat | portrait | rifle
- Associated People:
- Mollo, Ann (born 1933), set decorator
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Ann Mollo, Fashion, 'Clothes to Be Seen Dead In', 1967
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.