Model with James Wedge Hat
- Gelatin silver print on matte photographic paper
- Sheet: 10 × 8 inches (25.4 × 20.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Model with | James Wedge Hat | London"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed and dated on verso in black ink, lower right: "1962 | Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- gloves | hat | model | portrait
- Associated People:
- Wedge, James (born 1939), fashion designer, milliner, and photographer
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Model with James Wedge Hat, 1962
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.