- Materials & Techniques:
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 10 × 8 inches (25.4 × 20.3 cm), Image: 9 1/4 × 6 inches (23.5 × 15.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, center: "Moseley"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- flags | gathering | genre subject | policeman | portrait | signs
- Associated People:
- Mosley, Sir Oswald Ernald, sixth baronet (1896–1980), politician and fascist leader
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest: