Protest March to Chinese Embassy
- Gelatin silver print on resin-coated photographic paper
- Sheet: 8 × 10 inches (20.3 × 25.4 cm) and Image: 5 3/4 × 8 3/4 inches (14.6 × 22.2 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, lower left: "25"; in red ink, lower left: "a"; inscribed on verso in black ink, center: "Protest March | to Chinese Embassy | "Private Eye" | SH 34 | BK 11"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, center: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cityscape | embassy | genre subject | marching | musical instruments | protesting | signs
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Protest March to Chinese Embassy, 1960s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.