Protest March to Chinese Embassy
- Gelatin silver print on resin-coated photographic paper
- 8 × 10 inches (20.3 × 25.4 cm) and 5 3/4 × 8 3/4 inches (14.6 × 22.2 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, lower left: "25"; in red ink, lower left: "a"; inscribed on verso in black ink, center: "Protest March | to Chinese Embassy | "Private Eye" | SH 34 | BK 11"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, center: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cityscape | embassy | genre subject | marching | musical instruments | protesting | signs
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Protest March to Chinese Embassy, 1960s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.