Lewis Morley Self-portrait
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- 10 × 8 inches (25.4 × 20.3 cm) and 8 3/4 × 7 inches (22.2 × 17.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Self Portrait"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cufflinks | portrait | self-portrait | shirt | vest
- Associated People:
- Morley, Lewis (1925-2013), photographer
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Lewis Morley Self-portrait, 1960s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.