Nicolette, Marchioness of Londonderry & Daughter
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 8 1/2 × 6 1/2 inches (21.6 × 16.5 cm) and Image: 8 × 6 inches (20.3 × 15.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower center: "Nicholette | Marchionesse of Londonderry, | London"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- baby | bowl | daughter | fruit | portrait
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Londonderry | Northern Ireland | United Kingdom
- Associated People:
- Katherine [née Harrison], Nicolette Elaine (1941-1993), former Marchioness of Londonderry
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Nicolette, Marchioness of Londonderry & Daughter, 1960s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.