Peter Cook and Dudley Moore
- Chromogenic color print on resin-coated photographic paper
- 8 × 8 1/8 inches (20.3 × 20.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Peter Cook & Dudley Moore | Article for | Woman's Magazine | (Womans Day??)
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bowler | hat | mannequin | portrait | rope | saw blade | table | wig
- Associated People:
- Moore, Dudley Stuart John (1935–2002), actor, musician, and composer
Cook, Peter (1937–1995), humorist and entertainer
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Peter Cook and Dudley Moore, 1960s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.