Peter Cook and Dudley Moore
- Chromogenic color print on resin-coated photographic paper
- Sheet: 8 × 8 1/8 inches (20.3 × 20.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Peter Cook & Dudley Moore | Article for | Woman's Magazine | (Womans Day??)
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bowler | hat | mannequin | portrait | rope | saw blade | table | wig
- Associated People:
- Moore, Dudley Stuart John (1935–2002), actor, musician, and composer
Cook, Peter (1937–1995), humorist and entertainer
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Peter Cook and Dudley Moore, 1960s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.