- Gelatin silver print on resin-coated photographic paper
- 10 × 8 inches (25.4 × 20.3 cm) and 10 × 6 5/8 inches (25.4 × 16.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Anthony Quale"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- camera | coat | hand | hat | portrait | watch | wool
- Associated People:
- Quayle, Sir (John) Anthony (1913–1989), actor and theatre director
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.