- Gelatin silver print on resin-coated photographic paper
- Sheet: 11 3/4 × 8 1/4 inches (29.8 × 21 cm) and Image: 9 3/8 × 8 inches (23.8 × 20.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "TW3"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- baton | bow tie | portrait | television studio | tuxedo
- Associated People:
- Frost, David (1939-2013), journalist, comedian, writer, media personality, and daytime TV game show host
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.