Mike Sarne and Peter Brook
- Former Title(s):
Mike Sarne and Peter Brooks
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- 8 1/2 × 10 1/4 inches (21.6 × 26 cm) and 8 1/4 × 9 7/8 inches (21 × 25.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Mike Sarne | Peter Brooks"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Associated People:
- Sarne, Michael (born 1940), actor and director
Brook, Peter Stephen Paul (born 1925), film and theatre director
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Mike Sarne and Peter Brook, 1960s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.