- Gelatin silver print on glossy photographic paper
- Sheet: 8 1/8 × 10 inches (20.6 × 25.4 cm) and Image: 7 7/8 × 9 3/4 inches (20 × 24.8 cm)
Inscribed in red crayon, upper left: "X"; inscribed on verso in red crayon, center right: "4'&8" "; in graphite, lower center: "5/5"; in black ink, lower left: "Vintage Print"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"; stamped verso in blue ink: "Photograph by | Lewis Morley"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower center: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- men | portrait | street | suits
- Associated People:
- Epstein, Brian Samuel (1934–1967), popular music entrepreneur and retailer
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.