IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Brian Epstein, mid-1960s
- Gelatin silver print on glossy photographic paper
- Sheet: 8 1/8 × 10 inches (20.6 × 25.4 cm), Image: 7 7/8 × 9 3/4 inches (20 × 24.8 cm)
Inscribed in red crayon, upper left: "X"; inscribed on verso in red crayon, center right: "4'&8" "; in graphite, lower center: "5/5"; in black ink, lower left: "Vintage Print"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"; stamped verso in blue ink: "Photograph by | Lewis Morley"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower center: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- men | portrait | street | suits
- Associated People:
- Epstein, Brian Samuel (1934–1967), popular music entrepreneur and retailer
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.