Study of a Camel
- Graphite and gray wash on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 6 1/4 × 9 5/8 inches (15.9 × 24.4 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | camel (mammal) | study (visual work)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.