- Gelatin silver print on glossy photographic paper
- Sheet: 8 3/8 × 10 1/4 inches (21.3 × 26 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Carl Davis"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- eyeglasses | portrait | shirt
- Associated People:
- Davis, Carl (born 1936), conductor and composer
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.