Ronnie Barker and Richard Briers
- Gelatin silver print on resin-coated photographic paper
- Sheet: 8 1/2 × 6 1/2 inches (21.6 × 16.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower center: "Ronnie Barker | & Richard Briers, | London"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso, in black ink, lower center: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- lights | portrait | theater
- Associated People:
- Barker, Ronald William George “Ronnie” (1929–2005), actor and comedian
Briers, Richard David (1934-2013), actor
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Ronnie Barker and Richard Briers, 1960s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.