Joe Orton Contact Sheet
- Gelatin silver print on resin-coated photographic paper
- Sheet: 8 × 10 inches (20.3 × 25.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Joe Orton | London"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Lettered upper right: "BK2. SHEET 3"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower center: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- contact sheet | figure study | portrait | tattoo | torso
- Associated People:
- Orton, John Kingsley “Joe” (1933–1967), playwright
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.