- Gelatin silver print on resin-coated photographic paper
- Sheet: 8 × 10 inches (20.3 × 25.4 cm) and Image: 7 1/4 × 9 5/8 inches (18.4 × 24.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Hyde Park"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- child | dirt | genre subject | landscape | mound | people
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Hyde Park | London | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.