Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, The Crazy Horse, London's First Topless Bar, 1965
The Crazy Horse, London's First Topless Bar
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 10 × 8 inches (25.4 × 20.3 cm) and Image: 6 1/2 × 6 1/2 inches (16.5 × 16.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "3/3"; lower left: "2"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bar | drinking | glasses (drinking glasses) | men | nude | portrait | wine bottle | wineglasses | women
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.