Sawrey Gilpin, 1733–1807, British, Two figures kneeling beside a horse.., undated
Two figures kneeling beside a horse...
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: study of a dog
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 6 1/2 × 9 inches (16.5 × 22.9 cm)
watermarks: Fragment WI
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | figures (representations) | horse (animal) | kneeling
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.