Sawrey Gilpin, 1733–1807, British, Two figures kneeling beside a horse.., undated
Two figures kneeling beside a horse...
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: study of a dog
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 × 9 inches (16.5 × 22.9 cm)
watermarks: Fragment WI
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | figures (representations)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.