IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Sawrey Gilpin, 1733–1807, British, Horses in a barn with chickens and a rooster.., undated
Horses in a barn with chickens and a rooster...
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: sketch of a horse
- Graphite and watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 × 8 inches (17.8 × 20.3 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | barn | chicken | farm | horses (animals) | rooster
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.