Thirty Pieces of Silver (Exposed) Portfolio
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- 21 Polymer photogravures and book in a portfolio box on Fabriano Tiepolo Bianco 290gsm white wove paper
- Sheet: 26 1/8 × 21 3/8 inches (66.3 × 54.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "13/20"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Cornelia Parker"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- antiques | portfolio (container) | silver | still life
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Cornelia Parker, born 1956, British, Thirty Pieces of Silver (Exposed) Portfolio, 2015
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.